Installation - Surface Mounted Tactile System
Designed to be labour saving and cost effective the surface Mounted Tactile System Benefits from:-
- Surface mounted, no excavation.
- No waste, no landfill.
- Reduced labour costs, less disruption.
- Faster completion, no heavy plant required.
- Easy lifting, easily cut, no 'hot' works.
Surface Mounted Tactile Adhesive
tactile range of adhesive has been specifically developed by J&A
Stevenson for boding the tiles to a variety of substrates. The adhesive
outperforms all other tactile fixing systems available today in terms
of strength, durability and cost.
- Colour matched to the tile,
- Simple to mix,
- Easy to apply,
- Fast curing,
- High bond strengh,
tolerant version available for application in damp conditions, which
etends the laying season and accommodates inclement weather conditions.
Product Performance and test data.
Surface mounted tactile system has been extensively tested to improve
performance. This testing has been carried out using controlled
conditions at a fully equipped laboratory and independently verified
during numerous trials at locations throughout the UK
- The specifically formulated adhesive has been tested for adhesion by J&A Stevenson.
- Tensile tests were performed and the failure mode for the vast majority of the test samples was within the base substrate.*
- Skid Resistance Value (SRV). Tested using the pendulum test and values of up to 75 SRV were achieved. This out performs concrete at 50 SRV and even anti-skid surfaces which are only rated to 65 SRV.
- Wear tested for durability and found to far out to perform concrete*
- UV tested for colorfast properties*
- Freeze/Thaw tested*
- Manufactured to strict QA Criteria*
*details available by request.